Search This Blog

Monday, September 16, 2013

Log cabin and "Dream Barn" 30 minutes from Aspen airport FOR SALE...


I find that I am spending more time on my boat than in Colorado.  I've put 5 years of hard work on what I call "Honker Haven".  I've been averaging 40 days on skis and perhaps the new owner will let me rent the care-taker's unit or barn during the ski season.  It's an easy 30 minute drive to Snow Mass and Buttermilk and about 45 minutes to Aspen or Highlands.  Property is in the town of Carbondale which is one of the coolest yet progressive towns in Colorado.  Everything you see in the video and lots more goes with the property.  It's a magical place with the world's greatest neighbors.  They even let me adjust the level in the lake nearest the house and allow me to do the landscaping on the other side of the fence so nothing blocks my fantastic view of the wildlife and ponds.  Shane Real Estate in Aspen has and exclusive listing so contact Richard Duddy or Wendy Lucas if you have any interest? They both are avid sailors.......

No comments:

Post a Comment