Search This Blog

Saturday, October 17, 2015

Photo is 161' Schooner "Goodwill" when she was used as a U.S. Navy training ship during WWII....

Hello Minneys

     I came up to your store about a month ago and found the perfect replacement part for my Newport 30 sailboat gooseneck.  The piece that holds the boom to the mast.  Everyone in the shop was so helpful and I was glad that I made the trip to see you folks.  If you guys have a blog or a website I would be delighted if you posted my little thank you note.  Thanks a bunch, see you next time

                                                                                           Kevin...

1 comment:

  1. Hi. I had the same experience when I needed a winch handle for my old schooner which has 3/4" square studs to attach the handle, I think they are Merriman, but not sure. You were a GREAT help. Thanks very much. Dave Cobb, Plymouth Ma. and Sarasota, Fl.

    ReplyDelete