Search This Blog

Friday, November 9, 2012

MARK DOWNS EVERYWHERE !!!!!

I just spent almost 2 weeks cruising about the store with my marking pen reducing prices on items I felt had been on the shelves too long. Rope we have been selling at $3.50 a pound I marked a half ton of it down to $1.50 a pound.  About 6 heavy duty anchor windlasses that came off boats that came in from Taiwan and originally sold for $1000.00 are now $95.00!  These are hand operated with bronze cases and are very heavy.  Any "flat top" winch in the store you can take an additional 20% off till January 2013.  I'm not going to rattle on and on,  Drop by the store for some amazing deals.  Have a great weekend,,,,,,,,,,,

1 comment:

  1. hey Ernie,
    I need a boom for a 68 Ericson 30. What are my chances of finding one in your store??
    Let me know if you recall any in the store.. I will make the trip to you.

    Joe
    Port Hueneme, CA

    ReplyDelete