Search This Blog

Wednesday, September 12, 2012

KEEP MINNEYS A NAUTICAL CHART AGENT !!!

It dawned on me that not everyone wants $500.00 worth of up to date Nautical Charts? To make it easy for you skippers that would only like to up-date a few charts I will pass on to you the 50% discount on all the charts presently in our chart drawers.  We have  complete and up-to-date charts from San Diego to Seattle, Washington.  This offer only good for charts on hand and all stipulations in my former BLOG on charts at cost will be in force.  While in San Diego a week ago I needed a chart of San Diego bay.  Sea Breeze Book store had the chart I needed and I was happy to pay the $20.00 I was charged.  At the deal I am offering until I make my quota, that same chart would cost you $8.00.

No comments:

Post a Comment