Search This Blog

Thursday, July 14, 2011

THE GREAT BANDSAW BLOW-OUT!!!



Only a dozen left out of 24! As many of you know, Cabo Yachts has closed their large plant in Andelanto, California and has moved the building of all new Cabo yachts to North Carolina. We picked these band saws up at the Cabo auction several months ago and feel they are a great value for anyone that does wood working. Delta by Rockwell. A great name in wood working tools. A new one is about $1000.00, we are letting these go for $495.00. They are the perfect size for a small garage, weight is about 200 pounds. I've put this same model on the decks of three large wooden sailboats I've worked over. With a sharp blade you can go can easily cut through 4" teak. If I could only have one large power tool, I'm pretty sure I would choose a band saw.....

No comments:

Post a Comment