Search This Blog

Monday, July 18, 2011

I might be a sailor but I also love to fish. On Sunday I made a daybreak run out to the 14 mile bank off Newport Beach. Got "skunked" but had nice weather and great sail back to Newport. Pictured is me aboard my project boat, a Down East 38' sloop. Having a store sure makes a lot of good boat gear available. That Danforth White compass and binnacle $245.00- The traditional Edson bronze chrome plated wheel was $24900- The ABI SS 3" cowl vents were $95.00 each with deck plates-The two fishing poles with almost new Senator reels were $115.00 each- That pair of Barient chrome plated bronze 2 speed sheet winches were $495.00. The prices I have quoted were "off the shelf" prices at my little store. Of course, I paid slightly less? LOL! Summer's here, enjoy it and remember, " God does not deduct from a boater's alloted time, those days and weeks spent messing around with our boats." Have a great week...... Ernie

No comments:

Post a Comment