Search This Blog

Tuesday, August 9, 2011

HARKIN #53 S.T. WINCHES & TEAK COCKPIT TABLES...



We have a matched set of Harkin #53 aluminum self-tailing winches in that came from a large race boat that was wrecked. They appear in excellent condition. New price is well over $5000.00 for the pair. We've been asking $2995.00 for the set. To see if anyone reads my blog, an offer of $2500.00 for the pair would be acceptable and we'll pay the shipping anywhere in the lower 48. Another great item is our folding teak grating cockpit tables. They fit perfect in the cockpit of my Down East 38 and are easy to stow when not in use. We order them 100 at a time through our Indonesia friends. I varnished mine and it looks great. If you don't varnish or oil them, they show grease stains. A customer watching me hand varnish all the little gratings, suggested using spray varnish, which was a great idea because brushing it on is totally frustrating. $95.00 each plus shipping. They come with square, round and octagonal tops. I think the square one looks the best and holds the most goodies and wine. A big box store has this same table in their catalog for over $250.00? I'm making a nice profit at my selling price, what gives with our so called discounters???

1 comment:

  1. Hello,
    What are the dimensions of the rectangular teak tables?
    I also have a Downeast boat, and that would be perfect for what I am looking for.

    ReplyDelete